Discipleship: A Call to Arms
Upgrade My Account Join Biblos Log in
Welcome to Biblos Foundation’s Online eCourse
Welcome to our private classroom! This intensive, self-study, 3-week online eCourse, with Kristy L. Christian, will discuss the topic of “Discipleship” – what it is according to Jesus’ statements as recorded in the Gospels, what our purpose and mission are if we claim to be a disciple, and how we can fulfill that mission. We will look at the known facts surrounding the 12 disciples; then we will focus on what it means to have the mind of Christ (see Phil. 2:5). We will discover, to use Harry Emerson Fosdick’s words, “Christianity is not simply a message to be heard; it is a deed to be done” (The Meaning of Service, p. 15).
What to expect from this eCourse:
Any questions at all, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org – and please make sure that this email is listed as a contact in your email system so that “reply responses” do not go into a spam folder.
- This course is self-study. You can study at your own pace.
- The course material is organized into threeweeks, and each week is listed: “Week 1,” “Week 2,” and so forth.
- Each week has 3-4 talks by Kristy (each between 15-30 minutes in length).
- In addition to the talks, you will find a list of “Study Questions” at the bottom on the left-hand navigation, as well as “References,” and “Charts.”
- Under “Articles,” we have provided related articles from The Christian Science Journaland Christian Science Sentinel, specifically geared towards enhancing this course.
- It is important to remember that even though this is a self-study course, Kristy is more than happy to answer questions, so please feel free to email her: email@example.com call her to discuss your questions: toll-free 888-524-2567 or 636-220-4380.
One final request: Please refrain from sharing our course with others who do not subscribe to Biblos.