Who is Jesus? The Gospels vs. the Nicene Creed
Upgrade My Account Join Biblos Log in
Welcome to Biblos Foundation’s Online eCourse
Welcome to our private classroom! Our goal with this course is to encourage a deeper understanding of who Jesus is as defined in the Gospels.
What to expect from this eCourse:
Any questions at all, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org – and please make sure that this email is listed as a contact in your email system so that “reply responses” do not go into a spam folder.
• The course material is organized into five weeks, and each week is listed: “Week 1,” “Week 2,” and so forth.
• Each week has 3-5 talks by Kristy (each between 15-30 minutes in length).
- In addition to the talks, there is an outline of each week’s discussion, along with any related Christian Science articles, plus any other relevant study resources specifically geared towards enhancing this course:
- 4 Creeds, as in the Original Nicene Creed
- Divisions on Who is Jesus
- Bible References used by Roman Catholics to confirm Jesus is God
- Bible Scholars’ references proving Jesus is not God
- Mary Baker Eddy’s references proving Jesus is not God
- Gospel of John proving that Jesus was sent by God
- Gospel of John proving Jesus’ Sonship with God
- Chart on Homoousios or Homoiousios
- It is important to remember that even though this is a self-study course, Kristy is more than happy to answer questions, so please feel free to email her or call her to discuss your questions: toll-free 888-524-2567or 636-220-4380.
One final request: Please refrain from sharing our course link with others who have not subscribed to Biblos.