Sermon on the Mount
Upgrade My Account Join Biblos Log in
Welcome to Biblos Foundation’s Online eCourse
Welcome to our private classroom! This intensive, self-study, 3-week online eCourse, with Kristy L. Christian, will discuss the following: If we want to practice primitive Christianity as Christ Jesus did, do we need to know and understand his teachings? The Gospel of Matthew documents a large portion of these teachings in what has come to be known as the “Sermon on the Mount.” In that Sermon we find the highest standards for the scientific Christian. Do these ideals seem difficult to attain, far-off, or even impossible for us to live? This 3-week eCourse will take an in-depth look at these timeless teachings to discover how they reveal to the world the way to think and live righteously.
What to expect from this eCourse:
Any questions at all, feel free to email email@example.com – and please make sure that this email is listed as a contact in your email system so that “reply responses” do not go into a spam folder.
- This course is self-study. You can study at your own pace.
- The course material is organized into threeweeks, and each week is listed: “Week 1,” “Week 2,” and so forth.
- Each week has 3-4 talks by Kristy (each between 15-30 minutes in length).
- In addition to the talks, you will find a list of Study Questionsat the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar, as well as the following:
- Citations re: THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT and the BEATITUDES, from the writings of Mary Baker Eddy
- Quotesfrom THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT in the writings of Mary Baker Eddy
- Greek Vocabulary
- Chartson the following:
– “The Lord’s Prayer“
– “Broad Way” and “Narrow Way“
- Under “Articles,” we have provided related articles from The Christian Science Journaland Christian Science Sentinel, specifically geared towards enhancing this course.
- It is important to remember that even though this is a self-study course, Kristy is more than happy to answer questions, so please feel free to email her: firstname.lastname@example.org call her to discuss your questions: toll-free 888-524-2567 or 636-220-4380.
One final request: Please refrain from sharing our course with others who do not subscribe to Biblos.