Job’s Trial and Restoration
Upgrade My Account Join Biblos Log in
Welcome to Biblos Foundation’s Online eCourse
Welcome to our private classroom! The Book of Job has been regarded as “the supreme literary masterpiece in the Old Testament and one of the greatest creations of the world’s literature.” Job is a unique and memorable character in the Bible, and his story delivers a spiritual message regarding suffering versus righteousness. This 5-week online eCourse will discuss in depth the overall question the Book of Job asks, “Why do good men seem to suffer?” We will also ask, “What lessons does Job have to learn before he is restored with more than he had at the beginning? What makes this book so relevant to our lives today?” Many have found that Job is a book that asks all the right questions; what we will discover is whether it also will provide all the right answers.
What to expect from this eCourse:
Any questions at all, feel free to email email@example.com – and please make sure that this email is listed as a contact in your email system so that “reply responses” do not go into a spam folder.
- The course material is organized into fiveweeks, and each week is listed: “Week 1,” “Week 2,” and so forth.
- Each week has 4-6 talks by Kristy (each between 15-30 minutes in length).
- In addition to the talks, you will find “Study Questions,” related Christian Science articles from The Ark: Christian Science Collection, plus any other relevant study resources specifically geared towards enhancing this course, such as the following:
- Outline of The Book of Job
- It is important to remember that even though this is a self-study course, Kristy is more than happy to answer questions, so please feel free to email her or call her to discuss your questions: toll-free 888-524-2567or 636-220-4380.
One final request: Please refrain from sharing our course link with others who have not subscribed to Biblos.