Scotland – July 2019
July 20 - August 1
This Tour is full.
Join Biblos as we discover the inspiration and beauty of Scotland. Exploring this country’s rich history and culture, we will tour Scottish land and shore while witnessing the influence of early Christianity, Roman soldiers, Vikings, noble clansmen, powerful ruling monarchs, and more. It will be a memorable adventure for all!
Scroll further down this page to WATCH a VIDEO highlighting our exciting destinations!
FINAL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY JUNE 18, 2019
$3,300.00 per person (double-room occupancy).***
*If you would like a single room, with no roommate, there will be an additional $1,100 charge to the $3,300 ticket price.
**This pricing is based on a minimum of 20 paid travelers.
PAYMENT PLAN: (Varies pending on single or double room)
15% Down, 20% over 4 Months, 5% Final Payment
- All activities and admissions per itinerary
- 11 Nights deluxe double occupancy hotel accommodations
- 1 x Glasgow, 2 x Oban, 2 x Inverness, 2 x Dundee, 2 x Carberry Tower, 2 x Edinburgh
- Porterage at hotels
- Private coach bus transportation
- Driver expenses (excluding gratuity)
- Ferry crossings
- Full Scottish Breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell Scottish Evening (dinner and entertainment)
- 2 dinners at Carberry Tower hotel
- Tour director/guide for the duration of the tour including expenses (excluding gratuity)
- Talks by Kristy Christian during the tour
- Lunches and dinners (except the welcome dinner and farewell dinner and 2 dinners at Carberry Tower)
- Tips to bus driver and tour guide
- Any personal expenses (laundry, excursions not listed on the itinerary, etc.)
- Trip Insurance – if you wish to purchase trip insurance, consider these two options: www.travelguard.com/aig/insurance; www.travelexinsurance.com
Recommended Reading ListDownload Resource
British Monarchy TimelinesDownload Resource
Timeline of ScotlandDownload Resource
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Biblos Foundation shall have the right, at any time in its discretion and without liability or cost, to cancel any trip or portion of a trip, or make an alteration in itinerary, or accommodation, in the event of any trip being rendered unsafe.
- Biblos Foundation is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to my belongings or to the belongings of any other person, including passports and travel documents. I understand that Biblos Foundation is not responsible for the loss or theft of any of my personal property during the trip.
- I understand that if I wish to cancel my enrollment in a Biblos Foundation trip, I must do so in writing by either email, fax or mail. FAX: 636.220.2315; Mail: 196 Spring Oaks Drive, Ballwin, MO 63011; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that I must make timely and full payments according to the payment schedule determined upon enrollment by Biblos Foundation. If I fail to meet such payment deadlines, I realize that I will be required to pay a late fee per payment. In the event that my trip is not paid per the prescribed payment schedule or paid in full by the final payment due date, I understand that my trip may be cancelled.
- I agree to take whatever steps are necessary to obtain the necessary travel documents (passport or visa) in a timely manner. I also agree that I will not hold Biblos Foundation responsible in the event I am unable to obtain the necessary documents.
- I understand that walking long distances and climbing stairs may be required activities.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax or email to cancel: email@example.com and should include a reason for cancelling.
Days Prior to Departure:
120 + days – Full Refund (excluding deposit)
120-60 days – 50% of trip fee (excluding deposit)
59 days or less – No Refund (excluding deposit)