FREE (Call In) Bible Session: “Love, the biblical basis for healing”
January 19 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 am
Central Time Zone
*Additional time zones are listed below
FREE Saturday Bible Session!
Our session for January is on “Love, the biblical basis for healing.” Mary Baker Eddy writes to Pamelia J. Leonard, August 18, 1902: “Let love alone govern your thoughts. Be sure to obey this strictly – then all will be well.” We will review biblical examples of Jesus’ statements about love and forgiveness, and we will explore many of Mrs. Eddy’s statements about the importance of understanding God as Love in our healing work.
Biblos is now offering 45-minute sessions on biblical topics that will support personal study and Sunday School classes. Please join us!
- Call-in Number: 712-770-4067
Access Code: 709431#
- Please remember to dial in and enter the access code at least 5 minutes prior to 9 a.m. CST.
- Sessions are listen-in only (provided by FreeConferenceCall)
- After sessions, questions/comments can be sent to email@example.com.
- Session topics are selected to support study of the Bible, as our Leader, Mary Baker Eddy, encouraged: “My students need to search the Scriptures and ‘Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures,’ to understand the personal Jesus’ labor in the flesh for their salvation: they need to do this even to understand my works, their motives, aims, and tendency” (Miscellaneous Writings, pg. 214).
- *Additional time zones:
5 a.m. HST – Hawaii Standard Time
6 a.m. AKST – Alaska Standard Time
7 a.m. PST – Pacific Standard Time
8 a.m. MST – Mountain Standard Time
9 a.m. CST – Central Standard Time
10 a.m. EST – Eastern Standard Time
Note: Future session dates and topics will be shared via email. If you have a Bible topic that Biblos could consider for an upcoming Saturday Session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.