Live Talk Series – 8 sessions in April 2020
April 4 @ 9:30 am - April 25 @ 11:30 am$100
This April, join Biblos online for a NEW live talk series – “O how love I thy law!” (Psalms 119:97)
How can we experience spiritual freedom and healing as defined in the Bible, the Word of God? Together we will explore how loving obedience to God’s law leads to ultimate freedom from sin, disease, even death. With new research to share about the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount, this will be a special study!
Our 8 sessions, totaling 16 hours, will explore
- Moses’s experience at the burning bush and his confrontation with Pharaoh;
- the challenges that the children of Israel faced in the wilderness and in the promised land;
- the Ten Commandments and Jesus’ inspiring Sermon on the Mount, along with Mary Baker Eddy’s statements regarding their importance;
- and the Apostle Paul’s statements about freedom.
DATES & TIMES (Central Daylight Savings Time)
Thursday, April 2, 2020 / 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 4, 2020 / 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Thursday, April 9, 2020 / 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 11, 2020 / 1:00-3:00 p.m. (note this different time)
Thursday, April 16, 2020 / 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 18, 2020 / 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Thursday, April 23, 2020 / 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 25, 2020 / 9:30-11:30 a.m.
REGISTRATION & COST ($100 – a reduced cost!)
Biblos Classic and Premium members receive an additional 10% discount. Make sure to log into your Member account before you checkout. If you wish to join Biblos, prior to registering for this talk series, please click here.
Register for this online live talk series below.
To complete your registration, you will need to provide
(1) the telephone number that you will use throughout this talk series, which will be used to confirm you as a registered participant when you join each session and
(2) your email address, which will be used for communications before and during this talk series.
Biblos will email you this event’s conference call-in number and code on April 1, 2020. Thank you for not sharing this information with others who have not registered.
If you have any questions please call 636.386.9266 or email email@example.com. Looking forward to our study on the topic of law!
Kristy L. Christian