Jesus as Healer
In this section, learn about the life of Jesus as a healer.
“If you would be a good healer, study the life of Jesus.” (John Lathrop quoting Mary Baker Eddy)
“Jesus’ healing was spiritual in its nature, method, and design. He wrought the cure of disease through divine Mind, which gives all true volition, impulse, and action; and destroys the mental error made manifest physically, and established the opposite manifestation of Truth upon the body in harmony and health.” (Mary Baker Eddy, Rudimental Divine Science, page 3)
- “The Glory of theTomb,” by Lucy Hays Reynolds
- Read an Easter article from The Christian Science Journal, April 1931
- "Healing As Practised By Jesus" by Samuel Greenwood
- Read an article from The Christian Science Journal, February 1906
- Artwork: Woman with the issue of blood
- Jesus healed the woman with the issue of blood. This particular painting, from the catacombs in Rome, Italy, is one of the earliest depictions of the healing – ever – in Christian art!