Recommended Website Tools
The Kingdom of Heaven Library
- 100% FREE: kingdomofheavenlibrary.com
- Supplement weekly study with historical Bible Lessons (1910-1922) in electronically chalked books
- Search the Bible, Mrs. Eddy’s Writings, and the periodicals through 1922
- From your computer, click directly on words to read (1) definitions from the 1828 and 1913 Webster’s dictionaries that Mrs. Eddy used and (2) original Hebrew and Greek meanings found in Strong’s Bible Concordance
Online Dictionary work
Look up every word you don’t know; include words you think you know.
- FREE Resources:
- Rodale’sThe Synonym Finder (available in paperback at Amazon.com)
- Online: www.onelook.com (the best dictionary source online including the 1828 Webster’s Dictionary)
- Hebrew-Greek Lexicon: (Thayer’s Greek Lexicon or Gesenius’ Hebrew Lexicon: both relate to Strong’s Concordance)
- Online source for Thayer and Gesenius: www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html
- Look up words in the original language of the Scriptures.
- King James Version KWM 262 Black
- Concord Wide-Margin / Cross-Referenced
- Beautiful KJV Bible with wide margins on all four sides for taking notes. (Available at Amazon.com.)
Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible (King James Version)
- Indexed (available at Amazon.com)
- Has four books in one: KJV Bible, Strong’s Dictionary in Hebrew and Greek, New and Old Testament Lexicon
- Red Letter Bible.
Bible Story or Healing
- Commentaries, Bible translations
- Online sources:
Digitized copy of the King James Bible, originally printed 400 years ago (1611), can be read and searched on the 2011 Trust’s website.
Power Bible CD (1-800-243-7124, for $10.00 or less) online.
- 3 dictionaries
- 5 topical Bibles
- 20 commentaries
- Includes Strong’s Greek & Hebrew Definitions
Barnes’ Notes on the Old and New Testaments
Albert Barnes and James Murphy wrote this 14-volume commentary on the entire Bible (KJV), verse-by-verse, from Genesis through Revelation. Download here. Also available as an add-on to the PC Study Bible here.